bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Replacement Converter for Magnetek Power Converter 6336 in RV Power Panel


I need to replace a magnetek power converter series 6300 model 6332 32 amp can I install the 35 amp Magnetek item #pd4635v replacement?


Expert Reply:

Yes, the Replacement Converter for Parallax/Magnetek or WFCO RV Power Centers # PD4635V that you referenced was designed specifically for replacing the 6332 model Magnetek converter you have so this would work great.

expert reply by:
Jameson C

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>