Does Curt Fifth Wheel Rail Kit part # C16411-204 Have Weight Capacity
What is the weight capacity on the bracket and rails?
asked by: Patrick
Fifth wheel rail kit manufacturers all state that the weight capacity of their rails like the # C16411-204 is the weight capacity of whatever hitch is installed in them. So what that means for you is that you'd only ever have to worry about the capacity of the hitch you have.
Featured Help Information
- Q&A: Will The RBW Lil Rocker 5TH Wheel Hitch Fit In a 2017 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD?
- Q&A: Does Truck with 6-1/2 ft bed Have to Use Slider Hitch for Turning Clearance with Fifth Wheel Hitch
- Article: Ram Trailer Tow Prep Package
- Article: 4 Steps to Choosing Your 5th Wheel Pin Box
- Q&A: Do Holes in the Frame of a 2016 Chevy Silverado 3500 get Used for Install of Fifth Wheel Rails
- Q&A: Best 5th Wheel Hitch That Works With The Lippert Turning Point Pin Box
- Article: Gooseneck to 5th Wheel Adapters
- Q&A: Will B&W Companion Slider Base For Ford Fuper Duty Puck System Fit B&W Companion Head For Chevy
- Q&A: Is the Reese Elite Puck System for Chevy the Same Exact Configuration as the OEM GM Puck System?
- Q&A: Recommended 5th Wheel Rail Kit for a 2024 Chevy Silverado 2500
- Article: Sidewinder with Rotating Turret for Short Bed Pickups
- Article: 5th Wheel Hitch Installation | The Ultimate DIY Guide
- Article: Fifth Wheel Trailer Hitch Information and Installation Tips
- Article: Wiring Trailer Lights with a 7-Way Plug (It's Easier Than You Think)