bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Replacement Converter for Magnetek Converter Series 6300 Model 6332


I have a series 6300 model 6332 Electric breaker system in my 92 lance cab over camper. Im looking to upgrade and/or replace , do you have any suggestions?


Expert Reply:

If you are just looking for a new converter, the Replacement Converter for Parallax/Magnetek or WFCO RV Power Centers part # PD4635V will be a direct upgrade for the Magnetek Converter Series 6300 Model 6332 that you have now.

expert reply by:
Conner L

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>