GMC Hitch Cover Blinking at Night
I noticed last night, that this hitch cover blinks all night long. Is there a way to stop it? Afraid it will run the battery down. Husband had a stroke on 12/30 and cant drive yet, Truck has only been started 3 times since that date, Is there a way to make it stop?
asked by: Laura B
I'm sorry to hear that! We have had some interesting things happening with the newer GM vehicles and some of the self monitoring systems that they have. With the GMC LED Lighted Trailer Hitch Cover part # CR-007G being a LED light it won't cause issues with regular vehicle use. In your case the simplest solution will be to simply unplug the wiring coming from the back of it until you're ready to use it again.
Video/Article/FAQ this Question was Asked FromArticle or Video
- Article: My Trailer Hitch Doesn't Fit
- Article: How to Measure for Trailer Hitch Drop
- Article: Trailer Wiring Diagrams
- Article: Rust Prevention
- Article: Performance Chips and Modules
- Q&A: Will Draw-Tite Trailer Hitch Fit a 2022 Honda CR-V Hyrbid
- Q&A: Trailer Hitch Fit for 2022 Hyundai Santa Fe PHEV Plug In Hybrid
- Q&A: Recommended Trailer Locks for Rented U-Haul Trailers to Secure When Connected and Disconnected
- Article: How to Choose the Right Trailer Hitch Class
- Q&A: Shipping Weight and Dimensions of Draw-Tite Max-Frame # 76128 for 2017 Honda CR-V
- Q&A: Shipping Dimensions of Curt Trailer Hitch Receiver # C13397
- Q&A: Where Are Draw-Tite Hitches Made?
- Q&A: Is It Possible to Add an Axle to a Single Axle Trailer
- Article: 5 Things to Know About Weight Distribution Hitches