bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Handle Needed For Sidewind etrailer Square Direct Weld 10K Jack


I need part number ?


Expert Reply:

The handle that you need for the Square Direct Weld Jack - Drop Leg w/ Spring Return part # TJD-12000SP-R2NH is part # TJD-12000-HD. This handle replaces the handle on all of the TJD-12000 Series square jacks. It comes with the bolt and hardware needed to install.

expert reply by:
Heather A

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>