Recommended Rails For 2015 Chevy Silverado 1500 For Demco 18K Hijacker Autoslide
I am looking for above the bed rails for my 2015 silverado 2500 6.5 foot box. I have a demco hijacker 18k hitch and I am looking for rails that will fit it.
asked by: Scott
Helpful Expert Reply:
It sounds like you have the Demco 18K Autoslide Hijacker part # DM8550034 which attaches to industry standard rails. The Curt rail kit and custom brackets for the 2015 Chevy Silverado 2500 part # C16411-204 will work well that you look at. I have attached an installation video for your reference.
Demco also has hitches that fit their SL rails but none of those hitches are 18K which tells me your hitch uses industry standard rails.
Products Referenced in This Question
- Fifth Wheel Hitch
- Sliding Fifth Wheel
- Above Bed Rails
- 4500 lbs Vertical Load
- 18000 lbs GTW
- Double Pivot
- Premium - Single-Hook Jaw
- 16-1/2 - 19-1/4 Inch Tall
- 14 Inch Fore/Aft Travel
more information >
Featured Help Information
- Article: Ram Trailer Tow Prep Package
- Q&A: Does Truck with 6-1/2 ft bed Have to Use Slider Hitch for Turning Clearance with Fifth Wheel Hitch
- Article: 4 Steps to Choosing Your 5th Wheel Pin Box
- Q&A: Do Holes in the Frame of a 2016 Chevy Silverado 3500 get Used for Install of Fifth Wheel Rails
- Q&A: Best 5th Wheel Hitch That Works With The Lippert Turning Point Pin Box
- Article: Gooseneck to 5th Wheel Adapters
- Q&A: How To Install Fifth Wheel Hitch Rails In A Chevrolet Silverado 2500 Short Bed
- Q&A: Will B&W Companion Slider Base For Ford Fuper Duty Puck System Fit B&W Companion Head For Chevy
- Q&A: Is the Reese Elite Puck System for Chevy the Same Exact Configuration as the OEM GM Puck System?
- Q&A: Recommended 5th Wheel Rail Kit for a 2024 Chevy Silverado 2500
- Article: Sidewinder with Rotating Turret for Short Bed Pickups
- Article: 5th Wheel Hitch Installation | The Ultimate DIY Guide
- Article: Fifth Wheel Trailer Hitch Information and Installation Tips
- Article: Wiring Trailer Lights with a 7-Way Plug (It's Easier Than You Think)