bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Which BedRug Cargo Liner 2019 Transit 250 148 WB


Hello, I am looking for BedRug Cargo Liner fits 2019 Transit T250 148inch WB. Please advise when you get a chance. Thank you


Expert Reply:

For the Transit T250, Bedrug calls their product the VanRug. For your 148 inch wheelbase model, you'll need the # VRFT15L for the regular length body or the # VRFT15LE for the extended body model. I used this same product in a Chevy work van I used to drive, and it worked absolutely perfectly. That mat got beat to heck on a daily basis and kept coming back for more. The VanRug uses a 3/4 inch thick foam backer was a lifesaver when I had to crawl around in there on my hands and knees. The VanRug carpet like texture repels moisture and can be easily sprayed off when cleaning is needed.

If you want something more like a mat with a smoother surface, go with # VTFT15L for the standard lenght or # VTFT15LE for the extended body. This option wouldn't provide as much cushioning, but it would be better at preventing your cargo from sliding around.

The Bedrug product you'd already looked at is for an older Transit Connect model, and wouldn't be a good fit for your Transit T250.

expert reply by:
Mike L

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>