bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

How To Find the Correct Replacement Roof Vent Lid for a Rance Aluminum Trailer  


Dear Sirs: I have a 2011 Rance Renegade Construction Trailer REECC714TA2. It has a manual roof vent. I cant find any readable labels on the vent. I need a new plastic or metal dome. Can you tell me what part I need?


Expert Reply:

In order to find the model number for a roof vent which is used to determine the correct lid you will need to go inside the trailer and remove the screen as that should then reveal the model number sticker. That said, I have a great option for you that won't require any model number and that is the MaxxAir UniMaxx Universal Replacement Lid for RV and Trailer Roof Vent part # MA00-335001 for white or part # MA00-335002 for black which is a universal option that will work with any standard 14"x14" trailer roof vent.

expert reply by:

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Continue Researching

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>