bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

How To Convert Yakima HoldUp for 1-1/4 Inch to 2 Inch


I want to convert from a 1 1/4inch to 2inch receiver and I m ready to order part 8880580. Just want to be sure that I also need to order part 8890260 because the bolt from the 1 1/4 inch will not fit the 2. Also, will the lock for the 1 1/4inch fit on the end of the bolt for the 2?


Expert Reply:

In order to converter a Yakima HoldUp for 1-1/4" to a Yakima HoldUp for 2" you will need the Replacement Tongue for Yakima HoldUp Bike Racks part # 8880580 and the Replacement Hitch Bolt part # Y8890200. The lock core housing can be reused.

expert reply by:
Conner L

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>