bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Adapter Sleeve to Turn 2-1/2 Inch Trailer Hitch Receiver to 2 Inch Receiver


Trying to order 15704 and I need to know which adapter to use to be able to use a 2” receiver


Expert Reply:

You will simply need an adapter to sleeve to use 2" ball mounts or accessories in a 2-1/2" receiver like the Curt Trailer Hitch Receiver # C15704.

The adapter I recommend that will work perfectly is the Curt Hitch Receiver Reducer Sleeve - 2-1/2" to 2" # C45405.

You just need to slide it into the 2-1/2" receiver of hitch # C15704 and you'll be able to utilize any 2" ball mount or accessory. Keep in mind you will still want to use a long hitch receiver lock for a 2-1/2" hitch such as the etrailer Trailer Hitch Receiver Lock - Extra Long - Flush Design for 2-1/2" Trailer Hitches # e98881.

I have added links to video reviews for you to check out as well.

expert reply by:
Kyle S

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>