Are There Replacement Parts Available for Curt Clamp On 3-Bike Rack for 2" Ball Mount
Hi, I bought the bike rack and cannot locate the handle. Is there a replacement part I can buy or something else I can use in its place to make it functional? Curt Clamp-On 3 Bike Rack for 2inch Ball Mounts - Towing Item # C18013 Thank you,
asked by: Kristen L
I have a solution for you, but the handle that sits in the middle of the Curt Clamp On3- Bike Rack # C18013 is not an available replacement part. The only available replacement parts currently available for this rack are the Replacement Straps for Cradles on Curt Standard and Premium Bike Racks # C18007. For this reason you would need to replace the entire bike rack with a new one.
If you're missing a different part and I'm misunderstanding what you're looking for, please let me know and I can continue to assist you.
Products Referenced in This Question
- Accessories and Parts
- Hitch Bike Racks
more information >
Featured Help Information
- Article: How to Carry Bikes While Towing a Travel Trailer
- Q&A: Will the EcoHitch Front Hitch 306-X7904 Fit the 2023 Ford F-350 w/ a Diesel Engine?
- Q&A: What Front Hitch Will Fit The 2023 Ford F-350 Dually?
- Q&A: How do I use a Bike Rack and Pull a Trailer at the same time
- Q&A: Will A Hellwig Sway Bar Fit A 2023 Ford F-350 With A TorkLift SuperHitch Installed
- Article: Carrying Bikes While Towing a Pop-Up Camper Trailer
- Article: Best Bike Racks for Electric Bikes
- Article: What is an RV-Approved Bike Rack? (And Do You REALLY Need One?)
- Q&A: Jack-It 2 Bike Rack for A-Frame Trailers and Fat Tire Bike
- Article: How to Choose the Right Trailer Hitch Class
- Q&A: Recommended Hitch for a 2024 Honda CR-V Hybrid Sport
- Q&A: Is There A Shorter Angled Shank For The Jack-It 2 Bike Rack For A-Frame Trailers
- Article: How to Choose a Bike Rack for an SUV or Crossover
- Article: Brake Controller 7- and 4-Way Installation Kit (ETBC7)