Recommended Support Strap for a Cargo Carrier
My cargo carrier needs a support strap that attaches to the trunk, is this something stocked that isnt 20 feet long? There should have been a suggestion by the original sales rep AND on the website detail!
asked by: Lonnie S
We do have the support strap you need for a cargo carrier, and it definitely isn't 20 feet long.
I recommend the Curt Cam Buckle Stabilizing Strap for Hitch-Mounted Accessories # 18050.
This strap is 61" long in total; I have added a link to a video review as well, and if you go to about the 2:00 mark you can see the strap being used on a cargo carrier.
Your answer has been submitted!
Similar Expert Q&A Pages
- Is Stabilizing Strap Needed For Curt Hitch C13206 or Will Clamp be Okay
- Solution for Having to Use a Hitch Stabilizer Strap on a 2012 Honda Fit Sport with Spoiler
- Trailer Hitch Receiver & Wiring Recommendation For 2021 Land Rover Range Rover Sport
- Recommended Trailer Hitch Receiver for a 2018 Subaru Outback Wagon with Maximum Bumper Clearance
- How to Carry 4 Bikes With a 2016 Chevy Cruze
- Does Curt Still Require Using Stabilizing Straps with Their Trailer Hitches
- How to Avoid Spoiler Contact When Installing the Support Strap # 18050 on a 2017 Volkswagen Golf
- Hitch Receiver Options for a Thule T2 Platform Rack on 2001 Lexus LS 430
- Should I Use Bike Rack Stabilizing Strap on my Subaru Outback
- Recommended Trailer Hitch for 2013 Chevy Camaro LT
- How Many Straps Do I Need to Secure My Yakima Big Horn to My 1993 Honda Accord
- Comparing Curt and Draw-Tite Class II Trailer Hitch Receivers For a 2006 Subaru Forester
- Trailer Hitch Option for a 2017 Chevy Bolt
- Why Does Curt Require Support Straps on their Hitch Receivers
- Where to Connect Curt Stabilizer Strap When Using with a Camper
- Using the Curt Stabilizing Strap on a 2013 BMW X1's Bike Rack
- Do I Need the Curt Stabilizing Strap on My Class III Curt Hitch?
- Where to Attach Stabilizer Strap for a Trailer Hitch Mount Bike Rack on a 2005 Chrysler PT Cruiser
- Can the Curt Stabilization Strap Be Used on a 2010 Honda Civic Si with Rear Spoiler
- Why Does Curt Require Stabilizing Strap While Hidden Hitch and Draw-Tite Do Not
- Dimensions of Curt Support Strap with Cambuckle for Bike Racks and Cargo Carriers
- Using Curt Bike Rack Strap Part # 18050 to Help with Bike Rack Bounce on a 2010 Mazda 5
- Is the Curt Stabilizing Strap # 18050 Required With Curt Class II Hitch # C12097
- Can the Curt Stabilizer Strap Be Attached Lower to Accommodate Glass Hatchbacks
- Longest Wheelbase Bike That Fits Curt 2-Bike Rack C18085
- Is Stabilizing Strap Required for Curt Hitch on 2017 Toyota Prius
- Using a Hollywood Racks 1450E with a 5th Wheel RV
- Why Does Curt Require a Stabilizer Strap But Hidden Hitch Doesn't
- How Long is the Curt Stabilization Strap 18050