bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

TPMS System for Dual Rear Wheel Motor Homes with Valve Extenders  


I have a question regarding motorhome tire valve extenders for the inner dual wheel. I need extenders that can be used with valve caps that monitor air pressure. My current ones will not. do you have some that will work? Thank you.


Expert Reply:

The TST TPMS for RVs part # TST-507-FT-4 is ideal for your situation. It offers 4 flow through sensors. These sensors will attach to your factory valve stems then your extenders can attach to them. This will eliminate the issue with the excess weight of the sensors being to great on the end of the extenders causing them to fail.

This will take care of the 4 rears now for the 2 fronts use the Brass Tire Sensors for TST TPMS part # TST-507-RV-S2 which will give you the two standard front sensore you need.

If you happen to have dual rear axles then add the Flow Through Tire Sensors for TST TPMS part # TST-507-FT-S2 times two to cover those.

I have linked the video my buddy Rob did here to show you exactly how to get it all set up.

expert reply by:

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Continue Researching

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>