bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

What Size Receiver Comes on the Buyers Products 3371809065


What size ball will this need- Hitch Plate with Receiver Tube - Chevy/GMC Item # 3371809065


Expert Reply:

The Buyers Products # 3371809065 has a 2" receiver, so you would need a ball mount that will fit in that receiver like the Curt Heavy Duty Forged Ball Mount # C45342. Which hitch ball you would use depends on the ball hole diameter of the ball mount and the size of the coupler on the trailer you'll be towing. The Curt # C45342 has a 1-1/4" diameter ball hole, so you'd need a hitch ball with a 1-1/4" shank diameter like the # A-90 for 2" hitch ball or # C40085 for a 2-5/16" hitch ball.

expert reply by:

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>