bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Is Frame Adapter Needed to Carry Womans Bike with Hollywood Racks Over the Top


Do I need a frame adapter bar for my wifes bike to use this rack? If so which one do you recommend?


Expert Reply:

To carry a woman's style bike that does not have a horizontal top tube with the Hollywood Racks Over the Top part # HRF2 you will need a bike frame adapter. The best option is the part # UB01 as we've found it's the easiest to use, has the widest range, and is priced great.

I attached a review video for the adapter and bike rack for you to check out as well.

click to enlarge
expert reply by:
Jameson C

Products Referenced in This Question

Video/Article/FAQ this Question was Asked From

Article or Video
Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages