Quality of Brophy Pintle Hook for 2-1/2 Inch Hitches
What can you tell me about the quality of the BR27Fr pintle hitch Brophy.
asked by: Don P
The Brophy Pintle Hook for 2-1/2" Hitches - 36,000 lbs # BR27FR is a very sturdy hitch with a nice powder coat finish. It is definitely heavy duty weighing about 20 lbs and designed for large vehicles with a 2-1/2 inch hitch receiver. It is rated for 36K towing and a tongue weight of 3K lbs. I've attached a video to help.
Your answer has been submitted!
Similar Expert Q&A Pages
- Does Pin of Brophy Pintle Hook Allow for Locking in Open Position
- Dimensions of Brophy Pintle Hook For 2-1/2" Hitches
- Will a 2-1/2" Trailer Hitch Even Handle the 36K Capacity of Brophy Pintle Hook for 2-1/2" Hitches
- Can Brophy Pintle Hook # BR27FR Fit 3 inch Lunette Ring
- What Size Lunette Ring Works With the Brophy Pintle Hook BR27FR
- Where Is The Brophy Pintle Hook # BR27FR Produced?
- Recommended 25,000 Pound Trailer Hitch Receiver for 2016 Ford F-550 Cab and Chassis
- Pintle Hitches to Fit with a 3" Diameter Curt Lunette Ring