bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

7-Way Extensions for 48 inch or 10 Foot for Camper


i looked at video for item F77R. I am not sure if this is similar or same as Torklift W6548 may be an older number. 1. Is there a wiring harness with the long 10foot cord which goes to camper that would have a MALE end ie trailer side rv blade end which is required to connect to my new 2020 Northern Lite slide-in truck camper? I can send you a picture of this connection on my camper from my phone after i get an email reply from you. 2. The 48 inch needs to have the standard female end which will be installed onto the 48 inch Reese extension hitch that I just purchased from you. 3. I saw 3 prices for the same item which ranged from $42- $209 am i missing something?


Expert Reply:

To extend a 7-way 48 inches you'd want the part # TLW6048 which comes with a 7-way male on one side and female on the other. If instead you were looking for 10 feet the part # TLW6510 would be what you'd need. These are the best options available for what you are looking for!

expert reply by:
Jameson C

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>