Curt Fifth Wheel Rail Kit for 2011 Chevy Silverado 2500 Short Bed
Looking for your Curt rails and brackets quicker mount for my Chevy 2500 HD. LT 6.5 ft bed. And will the work to mount my Valley 5th wheel hitch ?
asked by: John E
The Curt fifth wheel rail kit for your 2011 Chevy Silverado 2500HD 6.5 foot bed is the part # C16411-204 which will install much easier than universal kits and are also perfectly compatible with Valley fifth wheel hitches.
Featured Help Information
- Q&A: Will The RBW Lil Rocker 5TH Wheel Hitch Fit In a 2017 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD?
- Article: Ram Trailer Tow Prep Package
- Article: 4 Steps to Choosing Your 5th Wheel Pin Box
- Q&A: Do Holes in the Frame of a 2016 Chevy Silverado 3500 get Used for Install of Fifth Wheel Rails
- Q&A: Best 5th Wheel Hitch That Works With The Lippert Turning Point Pin Box
- Article: Gooseneck to 5th Wheel Adapters
- Q&A: How To Install Fifth Wheel Hitch Rails In A Chevrolet Silverado 2500 Short Bed
- Q&A: Will B&W Companion Slider Base For Ford Fuper Duty Puck System Fit B&W Companion Head For Chevy
- Q&A: Is the Reese Elite Puck System for Chevy the Same Exact Configuration as the OEM GM Puck System?
- Q&A: Recommended 5th Wheel Rail Kit for a 2024 Chevy Silverado 2500
- Article: Sidewinder with Rotating Turret for Short Bed Pickups
- Article: 5th Wheel Hitch Installation | The Ultimate DIY Guide
- Article: Fifth Wheel Trailer Hitch Information and Installation Tips
- Article: Wiring Trailer Lights with a 7-Way Plug (It's Easier Than You Think)