bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Can I Change my TST TPMS Cap Sensors Over to Flow Through Sensors


How can I replace the caps for the flow thru type. I am Disabled veteran and it is very hard to check the pressure in my tires with the caps,Please Advise .


Expert Reply:

Great News! We have the replacement Flow Through Tire Sensors for TST TPMS Systems part # TST-507-FT-S2. These will easily pair with your current TST monitor allowing you to monitor your pressures and also check them easily with the removable caps.

These come as a 2 pack so just order the quantity you need. I have linked them as well as the instructions for pairing them if you do not still have the user's manual.

expert reply by:

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>