Cable Lock Recommendation for Reese Eclipse Bike Rack 63124
Does any cable lock to deter bike theft works to use with the Reese Explore 4 Bike rack for 2 hitches tilting? Do I need to buy an anti-rattle bolt for the hitch receiver with the Reese 4 bike rack that I am trying to buy? Maybe this one doesnt rattle so I am not sure. What locking pin to lock the bike rack to the hitch works for the Reese 4 bike rack? thank you
asked by: Lina N
You could use the cable lock part # e98891 with the Reese Eclipse part # 63124 that you have. You'd want to route this through the frames of your bikes and then back to the safety chain loop of the trailer hitch to secure everything.
- Q&A: Recommended Single Bike Rack for a Tern HSD P9 Bike With Fenders
- Q&A: What is Benefit to Stretchiness of Front Runner Stretch Cargo Strap
- Article: 2023 Best Gifts for Outdoor Enthusiasts
- Q&A: How To Prevent Theft Of Your B&W 5th Wheel Hitch
- Article: How to Choose the Right Trailer Hitch Class
- Article: Which Hitches are Made in the USA
- Article: My Trailer Hitch Doesn't Fit
- Q&A: How to Secure Portable Generator to Trailer A-Frame
- Q&A: Cable Lock Recommendation for a Kuat Beta 2.0 Bike Rack
- Q&A: Comparing Gen-Y Torsion Cushioned Ball Mount and Curt Rebellion XD
- Article: 2023 Best Gifts for RVers & Campers
- Q&A: What is the Difference Between a Class II and a Class III Hitch?
- Article: 2023 Holiday Must Haves
- Article: How Much Solar Power Do I Need For My RV?