bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Is Trailer Ball Platform on Fastway FA49-00-5625 Sold Separately


Is it possible to purchase the ball mount like this or a similar one to attach to a shank I already own?


Expert Reply:

It sounds like you're looking for something like the Pro Series # PS63076. It's designed to be a replacement for the
# 63071, but it will work with Reese or Pro Series weight distribution shanks like # RP54998 that have grooves cast into the shank's upright. If the shank you currently have does not have the grooves, unfortunately we don't have a ball platform that would work.

expert reply by:
Mike L

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>