Replacement Tail Lights for my 1979 Terry Travel Trailer
I wanted to replace the lights on my 1979 Terry Travel Trailer. The height of my old ones are not the same. Can you help me?
asked by: Lloyd S
Helpful Expert Reply:
From the photos I have been able to locate of a 1979 Terry travel trailer it appears they used a rectangular tail light assembly. They appear similar to the Optronics LED Combination Trailer Tail Lights part # TLL160RK this is both the driver and passenger side. Take a look at them and see if they match up with what you have. If not they could have been replaced over the last 41 years by something else and I can likely use a photo of them to find what you need if you can snap one for me and reply with it to this email.
I have included the installation video on them for you below if they do look good.
Your answer has been submitted!
Similar Expert Q&A Pages
- Replacement Rear Taillights and Clearance Light Bar for Boat Trailer
- Upgrading To LED Trailer Lights For a Heritage Trailer Carrying 2003 Lund Fisherman Boat
- Replacement Tail Lights For Diamond City Angler 2072 Boat Trailer
- Recommended Replacement Marker Lights for 1998 Trailstar Boat Trailer
- Replacement Tail Light and Lenses For a 2020 Load Rite LR-AB21T5200102TB1 Boat Trailer
- Does it Matter Which Post of Optronics Trailer Taillight # TLL160RK Ground Terminal is Ran to
- Replacement Tail Light Lenses For Kenway Trailer Lights # 64274 From Harbor Freight
- Complete LED Lighting and Wiring Kit for a Trailer Over 80 Inches Wide
- How Far Apart are the Mounting Points on the Optronics TLL160RK?
- Recommended LED Lights to Replace Tail Lights on 2000 EZ Loader Boat Trailer
- Determining If Optronics LED Tail Lights TLL160RK Fit A 2006 Tracker Trailstar Trailer
- What is a Good Replacement for the Wesbar 105826?
- LED Trailer Taillight that Has Mounting Studs that are 4 inches Apart
- Replacement LED Tail Lights for 2002 Ranger Boat Trailer
- Can Optronics Trailer Taillight Kit TLL160RK be Used on H and H Utility Trailer
- Does Install of LED Trailer Taillights Require Load Resistors
- Replacement Tail Lights for Boat Trailer
- Can LED and Incandescent Lights be Used at the Same Time on a Boat Trailer
- Adding a 7-Way Trailer Connector to a Trailer
- Can Ground Strap of Optronics Trailer Taillight TLL160RK Connect to Trailer Wiring
- Replacement Taillight Solution for Lens Number S2T216AP2
- Tracker Boat Trailer Optronic Brake/Left Blinker Stopped Working Replacement Light Solution
- Replacement Lens for Optronics Tail Light S2T216AP2
- What Is Needed To Upgrade Trailer Tail Lights to LED
- Which LED Trailer Tail Lights Fit A 2003 Shorelandr Galvanized Boat Trailer?
- Replacing the Taillights On a 2003 Monaco Knight Motorhome
- Replacement 8x3 Submersible Tail Light for 2007 Four Winns Horizon 200 Boat Trailer