bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Adapter Needed to Use 1-1/4 Inch Bike Rack in 2 Inch Receiver Hitch


I have a 2” trailer hitch in my car But a 1” sized bike rack thing to put into it. Do you have an adapter that goes into the 2” but let’s me put in the 1” bike rack?


Expert Reply:

It sounds like you're needing a reducer sleeve. A reducer sleeve like # HT02 will allow you to use your bike rack that's designed for a 1-1/4 inch receiver in the 2 inch hitch on your vehicle.

The # C45408 that you'd looked at is a similar item, but it's not designed to reduce a 2 inch receiver to a 1-1/4.

If you click the provided link, you can see a product demonstration video.

expert reply by:
Mike L

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>