bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Availability of Replacement Spacer Blocks for Curt Trailer Hitch C13362


Im in need of two2 more square spacer blocks part # CM-SP12 for the installation of hitch just purchased product number hitch 13362


Expert Reply:

While we don't have just the CM-SP12 spacers for the Curt Trailer Hitch Receiver # C13362, you can either get a complete replacement hardware kit with part # RHK or you can just get 2 of the Trailer Hitch Spacer Block - 3" Long x 1" Wide x 1/4" Thick # RP3022 from Reese and trim the length to 2" (1/2" off of either end) since Curt doesn't offer single replacement parts for their trailer hitches.

expert reply by:
Jon G

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>