bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Replacement Taillight for 1998 Coleman Pop Up


Looking to replace rear tail lights on my ‘98 Colman pop up camper. It takes 1156 double contact bulbs. Do you guys sell those?


Expert Reply:

Sounds like you have taillights like the part # 30-92-001 as we know they use the bulb style that you have. For just LED bulbs we also have the part # ARC75FR as well.

expert reply by:
Jameson C

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>