bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Replacement Stabilizer Jack for Lippert Model 198641


Hi. Is it possible to get replacement legs for the Lippert 198641 jack?


Helpful Expert Reply:

I have a solution for you, but the Lippert 198641 jack that you mentioned has been discontinued, and parts are no longer available. You will need to replace your old jack, which can be done with the Lippert Components High-Speed Power Stabilizer Jack - Black Waterproof Switch Kit - 30" Lift # LC298707.

I've linked a short video of this stabilizer jack for you to have a look at.

helpful expert reply by:

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>