bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

JT's Strong Arm Stabilizer Replacement Outer Stabilizer and T-Handle  


I need a JT arm 25inch outer sleeve and Tinch handle. can you help


Expert Reply:

The Replacement T-Handles for JT's Strong Arm Jack Stabilizer Kits - Qty 2 # LC314594. The outer sleeve you are seeking is Replacement Outer Stabilizer for JT's Strong Arm Jack Stabilizer - 1-1/4" OD - Qty 1 # LC191014.

expert reply by:

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Continue Researching

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>