Which Pin Hole in Draw-Tite 76268 Class III Hitch Is Used for Bike Rack Hitch Pin
Hi is it a problem to use the larger pin hole the one closer to the car for a bike rack? The hole is much larger than the pin, but this is the way it seems to work best.
asked by: Sara G
The Draw-Tite Class III hitch you specified, part # 76268 has two holes in each side of the receiver tube. The larger 5/8 inch diameter hole is meant for the hitch pin. The smaller hole is not used.
So, in regards to your question-the larger hole is indeed meant to be used for the hitch pin.
Featured Help Information
- Q&A: Does the Exhaust Have to Be Lowered to Install the Draw-Tite Hitch 76268 on a 2019 Acura RDX
- Article: My Trailer Hitch Doesn't Fit
- Article: How to Choose the Right Trailer Hitch Class
- Q&A: Does Rear Bumper/Fascia of 2019 Acura RDX get Trimmed to Install Trailer Hitch
- Q&A: How To See If 2019 Acura RDX Has Plus 12v Power Provision Without Removing Interior Trim Panels
- Q&A: How to Determine Correct Trailer Wiring Harness for 2020 Acura RDX
- Q&A: Do You Have Any Images Of The etrailer Trailer Hitch Receiver On a 2019 Acura RDX?
- Q&A: Fit of Draw-Tite 36114 Class II Receiver Hitch on 2019 Acura RDX
- Article: Best Bike Racks for Electric Bikes
- Q&A: Is a Concealed Style Hitch Available for 2020 Acura RDX
- Article: Brake Controller 7- and 4-Way Installation Kit (ETBC7)
- Article: Which Hitches are Made in the USA
- Article: Trailer Hitch Receiver Sizes
- Article: Rust Prevention