bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Can I Use the Progressive Dynamics PD52 to Replace a Furrion F50ATS  


I currently have the Furrion F50ATS transfer switch. It went bad. I need another one asap. Can I use the PD 52 transfer switch instead 120/240 50 amp?


Expert Reply:

Yes. You could use the Progressive Dynamics # PD52 to replace your Furrion # F50ATS; they're both rated for 50amps so they are compatible. The Furrion does provide a bit of extra protection against power surges though with it's 125/250v supply, so I do prefer that choice when possible.

expert reply by:

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Continue Researching

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>