bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Which B and W Turnoverball Gooseneck Hitch was Designed for Flat Bed Trucks  


I have a 2012 dodge 3500 flatbed and I was wondering what turnover ball will fit or if I need a specific one since I have a flatbed not a regular bed on the truck.


Expert Reply:

We have a B and W Turnoverball gooseneck hitch that fits flat bed trucks like what you have on your 2012 Ram 3500 with the part # BWGNRK1500.

expert reply by:
Jameson C

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>