What is the Overall Width of the Bottom of the Rola Roof Mount Cargo Basket # 59504
On your website, I found the 59504 Rola roof rack to be 40-1/2inch outside width. Is this measurement taken in the upper part of the rack ? From the pictures, the rack seems wider on the upper part and a little narrower on the bottom. Could you provide the outside width for the lower part of the rack ? Outside distance between the 2 lower horizontal bars Id like to install it in-between the side rails of my 2010 4Runner. Just want to make sure the rack would not be too wide for my application. Thank you for providing this dimension.
asked by: Martin P
I went out and measured the width of the bottom of the Rola cargo basket 59504 (discontinued), for you. It measures 39-1/4 inches at the bottom, outside to outside. We know that it will fit on a 2007 Toyota 4Runner because we have installed one. I have linked the video for you.
The basket will fit on crossbars that run side to side that are up to 3-1/4 inches thick and have a center to center bar spread of 26-1/4, 30, 33-3/4, or 37-1/2 inches between the bars. If you need to add bars, use Evo Raised Rail Feet # TH710401, 53" WingBar Evo Crossbars # TH711420. The bar spread on this system can be adjusted so you can use the basket.
Your answer has been submitted!
Products Referenced in This Question
- Roof Rack
- 4 Pack
more information >
Featured Help Information
Similar Expert Q&A Pages
- Roof Rack and Thule/Yakima Roof Cargo Box Recommendation for a 2020 Toyota 4Runner
- Roof Rack for 2020 Mercedes Metris Camper Van
- Recommended Roof Rack For a 2023 Honda Passport With Factory Raised Roof Rails
- What Roof Rack Do You Recommend for My 2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee?
- Replacement Rubber Strip for Thule WingBar Evo Crossbars
- Recommended Roof Rack for a 2021 Kia Telluride
- Recommended Load Stops That Fit The Thule WingBar Evo Crossbars
- Can Two Thule Hullavators be Used on 2020 BMW X5 With Thule Roof Rack
- Roof Rack and Canoe Carrier Recommendation for 2023 Kia Telluride with Raised Side Rails
- 2022 Lincoln Aviator Thule Roof Rack Options
- Thule Roof Rack For a 2019 Buick Regal
- Thule Wingbar Evo vs. Aerobade Load Bars for 2022 Toyota RAV4 with Flush Rails
- Why Are My 53-Inch WingBar Evo Crossbars Not Fitting on My 2019 Subaru Forester?
- Roof Rack and Kayak Carrier for 2022 Volvo XC60 with Flush Rails
- Recommended Load Stops for Thule WingBar Evo Crossbars
- Recommended Roof Rack and Crossbars For a 2020 Ford Escape
- Roof Rack Recommendation For A 2015 BMW X5 35d
- Comparing Evo Raised Rail Feet and Rapid Crossroad Feet for a 2015 Toyota 4Runner
- Recommended Roof Rack System For a 2023 Mazda CX-9 Without Factory Roof Rails
- Thule Roof Racks that Fit 2022 Honda CR-V
- Roof Rack Recommendation for a 2022 Hyundai Ioniq 5
- Aftermarket Roof Rack Recommendation for Heavy Kayak on 2016 Ford Escape with Raised Rails
- Roof Rack Recommendation for Thule Cargo Carrier on 2022 Lexus ES 300h
- Roof Rack and Cargo Basket Recommendations for Raised Rails on a 2014 Honda Pilot
- Recommended Crossbars for Toyota 4Runner for Thule Tepui Rooftop Tent
- What Load Stops will Fit My WingBar Evo Crossbars?
- Recommended Half Roof Rack for 2017 Nissan Frontier
- Roof Rack and Kayak Carrier for a 2010 2 Door Wrangler Soft Top