bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

How To Transfer the Roadmaster BrakeMaster System RM-9160 To a New Vehicle


We are buying a diesel MH with a roadmaster 9160 system used with a Honda CRV. We want to but the second vehicle kit to install on our jeep to take advantage of the existing 9160 - the MH owner is having the braking device removed. What parts/kits do we need to purchase, including a seat adapted, to give to the installer.


Expert Reply:

In order to transfer the Roadmaster BrakeMaster System part # RM-9160 from one vehicle to other you'd need the RoadMaster Second Vehicle Kit part # RM-98160 which is assuming you have the RoadMaster BrakeMaster Replacement Air Cylinder part # RM-9100-50.

In regards to the seat adapter, you'll need to use the RoadMaster BrakeMaster Custom Seat Adapter part # RM-88287 on a 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee.

expert reply by:
Conner L

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>