bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

T-Fitting Needed to Connect Coleman Stove to RV Propane System


What is the part number to the t-joint that is needed for Coleman appliances?


Expert Reply:

In order to connect your Coleman appliance using the MB Sturgis Quick Disconnect Propane Hose # 100476-120-MBS, you're going to need to use a T-Fitting like the MB Sturgis # 103613-MBS. You'll then simply connect this hose to the quick-disconnect port, and then the other end to your appliance and you'll be good to go!

expert reply by:
Jon G

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>