Can Trailer Wheel Fit on Hub if the Center Hole is Larger Than Hub Bore
switching out house trailer rim and tire to this hub with new brakes assemble looking for rims to fit. The center hole fit tighter, hub to new rim or is that always be gap?
asked by: Dusty
If the center hole of your wheel is larger than the hub bore of the # AKHD-655-6-EZ-K this would not be a problem at all. The wheel actually centers on the hubs by the lug nuts so having extra room for the wheel center isn't a problem at all. It's actually very normal.
Your answer has been submitted!
Similar Expert Q&A Pages
- Can a Hub with Outer Bearing 15123 and LM67048 Both Fit Same Spindle
- Replacement Hub for #42 Spindle on Homemade Trailer
- Determining Axle Capacity on 1978 Enclosed Gooseneck Trailer
- Does AKHD-655-6-EZ-K Pre-Lubed 3500 lb Hub Drum Need Additional Grease Before Installation
- Replacement Hub and Drum Assemblies with Inner Bearing 25580 and Outer Bearing 15123
- Is It Possible To Use 17-1/2" Wheels For 5/8" Studs On Hub With 9/16" Studs?
- Bearing And Grease Seals For A Dexter Axle # 50092
- Wheel and Tire that Fits Dexter Hub 8-249
- Are Dexter and Lippert 5,200 lb Brake Assemblies and Hubs Interchangeable
- Hub Drum Recommendation to Fit 42 Spindle with 6 on 5-1/2 inch Bolt Pattern
- How Many Hub and Drum Assemblies Are Included In The Trailer Hub and Drum Assembly AKHD-655-6-EZ-K?
- Replacement Hub and Drum Assembly for Equipment Trailer with Mobile Home Axles
- Can Self-Adjusting Brakes Be Added As Replacements For Regular Brake Assemblies?
- Grease Seal with ID of 2.13 Needed for Hub and Drum Assembly # AKHD-655-6-EZ-K
- Replacement Hub/Drum for Traileir with 5,200 lb Axles
- How to Determine Correct Replacement Axle, Bearings & Brakes For Big Tex Trailer
- Replacement Wheel Stud for Easy Grease Trailer Hub and Drum Assembly for 5.2K & 6K Axles
- Replacement Brakes and Hubs for a 2019 Rockwood Ultra Lite 2614BS
- What Type Of Grease Do The Bearings On Trailer Hub and Drum Assembly # AKHD-655-6-EZ-K Come With?
- Replacement Hub/Drum and Braking Assemblies for 6K Dexter Axle Torflex EZ Lube Axles
- Converting from 5 on 4-1/2 Inch Trailer Hubs to 6 on 5-1/2 Inch Hubs
- Replacement Hub/Drum for Stealth Toy Hauler with Lippert Axle V000188836
- Adding 6k lbs Capacity Disc Brakes to Lippert 5200 Axles
- Do I Need To Use A Weight Distribution System When Towing My Trailer?
- Hub Recommendation for EZ Load Boat Trailer with Number 42 Spindle
- Parts Needed to Add Brakes to Trailer with 5,200 lb Axles
- Will etrailer EZ Lube Hub AKHD-655-6-EZ-K Fit an AL/KO Axle Rated for 4400 Pounds
- Replacement Hub/Drums and Brake Assemblies for Trailer with 5,200 lb Axle
- Should There Be Any Play After Installing An Easy Grease Trailer Hub and Drum Assembly