Will the Yakima Ridgeback Work with my Class 3 Curt Hitch
Does this hitch work with this rack? https://www.yakima.com/ridgeback I already bought this hitch from you and need a new rack and want to buy the Ridgeback.
asked by: Jeff G
The Yakima RidgeBack 4 Bike Rack part # Y02458 will work out perfectly with the Curt Trailer Hitch Receiver part # C13144. The hitch has a 2" receiver tube opening which is fully compatible.
Check out the linked video that has some additional details for you.
Featured Help Information
- Article: How to Choose the Right Trailer Hitch Class
- Article: My Trailer Hitch Doesn't Fit
- Article: How to Correct Noise from Exhaust Rattling Against a Trailer Hitch
- Q&A: Do All 2021 Kia Tellurides Have Tow Package for Trailer Wiring Harness
- Q&A: Trailer Hitch that Fits 2017 Subaru Forester XT with Dual Exhaust
- Q&A: Recommended Trailer Hitch for 2018 Subaru Forester
- Article: How to Measure for Trailer Hitch Drop
- Q&A: What is the Difference Between a Class II and a Class III Hitch?
- Article: Rooftop Cargo Carriers
- Q&A: Trimming Around Heat Shield to Install Hitch on 2017 Subaru Forester
- Article: Ball Mount Basics: Weight Capacity, Class, and Size
- Q&A: Is there a Longer Locking Arm for a T2 Bike Rack to Load Bikes with 29 Inch Tires
- Q&A: Where Does Breakaway Pin of Blue Ox Patriot Normally Attach on Vehicle
- Article: Trailer Wiring Diagrams