bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Difference Between 3 JR Products Propane Regulators


You have at least three part numbers that all look the same. 37207-30365, 37207-30375, and 37207-30385. These all look like the one I have. How do I know which one is the one Im looking for? One number that is common on mine and each of your above three is GR09959XF.


Helpful Expert Reply:

Those three regulators are all very similar and essentially do the same thing but they're used on different propane setups.

Part # 37207-30365 is a vertical regulator. Vertical regulators are commonly on propane systems on travel trailers or pop up trailers

Part # 37207-30375 is a horizontal regulator that also has POL fitting inserted into it. Horizontal regulators are usually what you see on motorhome systems. The tanks on motorhomes, called ASME tanks, also use a POL connection like this one has.

Finally part # 37207-30385 is also a horizontal regulator and is the same as 37207-30375 except it doesn't have the POL fitting connected to it.

Vertical and horizontal regulators is determined by the vent location because it needs to face down during use. On the vertical models the vent is on the end and the horizontal ones it's on the side. The picture I attached points out the vents of each design. If you aren't sure which yours is reply back with a picture of it and I should be able to help.

click to enlarge
helpful expert reply by:
Charles S

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>