Round Screen Replacement on 2007 Dutchmen T@B Travel Trailer
I own a 2007 Dutchman T@b and my screen cover broke and it will not stay in place. Will this FVK 2035-80 fit and stay in place? Thank you.
asked by: Barbara L
Helpful Expert Reply:
The Replacement Bug Screen for Fan-Tastic Vent RV or Trailer Roof Vents - Off White # FVK2034-80 has a diameter of 12-3/8 inches. I don't know the part that came in your T@B trailer, so I can't confirm a fit.
The Replacement Round Screen for Maxxair RV Roof Vents - Qty 1 # MA05-30925 is similar with a diameter of 13 inches and a depth of 3/8 inch.
Your answer has been submitted!
Products Referenced in This Question
- Accessories and Parts
- RV Vents and Fans
- Roof Vent
more information >
Similar Expert Q&A Pages
- Replacement Screen for Ventline Northern Breeze Vent
- Replacement 12 Inch Round Screen for Fan-Tastic Vent
- Replacement 12-Inch Round Bug Screen for Fantastic Vent
- Does the Replacement Bug Screen for Fan-Tastic Vent RV FVK2034-80 Require Screws for Install
- Bug Screen For MaxxFan MaxxAir Fan
- Replacement Off White Bug Screen for Fan-Tastic Vent 4000 Model Vent Assembly
- Vent Garnish for Fantastic Fan Measuring 4-1/2 Deep. Inside is 13-1/4 Square
- Need replacement fantastic fan blade in a 1994 fleetwood pacearrow
- Replacement Parts for Fan-Tastic Roof Vent on 1996 Beaver Coach