bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Power Converter Replacement for Parallax Model 6332


Can i upgrape too the 55 amp power conveter you have thank


Helpful Expert Reply:

If you are just looking for a new converter, the Replacement Converter for Parallax/Magnetek or WFCO RV Power Centers part # PD4635V will be a direct upgrade for the Magnetek Converter Series 6300 Model 6332 that you have now. We can't recommend you go to the higher amperage system as that won't work with what you have.

helpful expert reply by:
Jameson C

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>