Is Roadmaster Trailer Hitch Protector Compatible With Curt Hitch for 2015 Toyota Sienna
I want to confirm that RM-050 will fit around the Curt 13343s safety chain loops before ordering. If RM-050 is NOT compatible, which skid wheels will fit around the Curt 13343s chain loops?
asked by: Pat
The Roadmaster Rollaway Trailer Hitch Protector # RM-050 is indeed compatible with the Curt Trailer Hitch Receiver # C13343 that fits your 2015 Toyota Sienna.
The reason is because the chain loops are attached to the bottom of the hitch as opposed to the sides of the hitch, so the loops won't interfere with the Hitch Protector # RM-050.
I have added a link to a video review of this protector as well as an install of the Curt Trailer Hitch Receiver # C13343.
Products Referenced in This Question
- Trailer Hitch
- Custom Fit Hitch
- Class III
- 525 lbs TW
- 3500 lbs GTW
- 2 Inch Hitch
- Concealed Cross Tube
more information >
Featured Help Information
- Q&A: Could Skid Wheels be Used to Lower Trailer to Store in Garage
- Q&A: Roadmaster Rollaway Trailer Hitch Protector With Hitch That Has Chain Tabs Below Receiver
- Q&A: Does the Prodigy P3 Use the Same Wiring Harness as the Original Prodigy Brake Controller?
- Article: My Trailer Hitch Doesn't Fit
- Q&A: Does Roadmaster Rollaway Trailer Hitch Protector # RM-050 have a Weight Capacity
- Article: Hitch Adapters and Extenders
- Q&A: How to Prevent the Trailer Hitch from Scraping the Ground on a 2015 Subaru Legacy
- Q&A: Is the Roadmaster Rollaway Trailer Hitch Protector Heavy Duty Enough for Use on a 37 Ft Motor Home
- Q&A: Skid Wheels to Protect RV from Dragging on Driveway with Steep Incline
- Article: Towing a Trailer? Let's Talk About Brake Controllers
- Article: The Best Towing Mirrors
- Article: Brake Controller Installation: Starting from Scratch
- Article: The Best Boat Bumpers
- Article: 2023 Best Gifts for RVers & Campers