bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

How to Convert 7-way on 2000 Ford Van to a 4-Pole Trailer Connector


Is there a device that will plug in to a 7 way converting it into a flat 4 way?


Expert Reply:

If your vehicle currently has a 7-way and you'd like to convert that to a 4 pin connector, the easiest way to make that happen would be to use an adapter like # 47345.

If you'd rather not use an adapter, you can remove your existing 7-way, and replace it with a 4-pole/7-way connector using part # HM40975-11998. Going with the more permanent solution means you won't have to worry about driving off and leaving the adapter laying on the bumper and losing it.

expert reply by:
Mike L

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>