Rear Camper Tie-Downs for 1999 Ford F-250 With TorkLift SuperHitch Original Trailer Hitch
I also have a question about Torklift hitch TLF1002 that i am looking at ordering too. I am running Torklift frame mounted camper tie downs on my stock Ford hitch, will those same tie down brackets/anchors work with the TLF1002 hitch ? It looks to me like they will but may have to flip them around due the angle on them ? will any of the torklift hardware from my current set up work with the new hitch TLF1002?
asked by: Garth M
The rear tie-downs are going to be different for your 1999 Ford F-250 Super Duty for a factory installed hitch or the TorkLift SuperHitch Original Trailer Hitch Receiver # TLF1002.
So you would need new tie-downs and hardware, which do come with them. The correct rear tie-downs for your 1999 Ford F-250 with the TorkLift SuperHitch Original # TLF1002 are the TorkLift Custom Frame-Mounted Camper Tie-Downs - Rear # TLR3503.
Products Referenced in This Question
- Camper Tie-Downs
- Rear Tie-Downs
- Custom Fit
- Powder Coated Steel
more information >
- Article: How to Choose the Right Trailer Hitch Class
- Q&A: Replacing Wired Remote With Wireless Remote For Happijac Electric Jacks
- Q&A: Replacement Control Board for HappiJac Jack System with Corded Controller
- Q&A: Trailer Tow Package Turn Signal Fuse and Relay Locations on a 2010 Ford F-150
- Q&A: What Does TorkLift SuperTruss Hitch Extension TLE1536 Weigh
- Q&A: TorkLift Camper Tie Downs for 2016 F-350 6-3/4 Bed + Cab Length Running Boards + SuperHitch Original
- Q&A: How Much Does the TorkLift SuperHitch Magnum Weigh
- Q&A: How to Remove Trailer Hitch and Hardware from 2017 Ford Escape
- Article: How to Mount a Truck Bed Camper
- Article: Determining Trailer Tongue Weight
- Article: My Trailer Hitch Doesn't Fit
- Article: Ball Mount Basics: Weight Capacity, Class, and Size
- Article: How Much Does a Boat and Trailer Weigh?
- Article: Trailer Lighting Requirements