bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Replacement Propane Hose Pigtail for Connecting Regulator and Propane Tank on Camper


Hi, I need replacement propane pigtails for a dual LP tank setup on my camper. My regulator is a winntec 6020 and my pigtails say they are model GHA7. I am hoping to get replacements longer than the 12” originals. Can you tell me what type of hose/connections I need to purchase? Thanks


Expert Reply:

I looked up the hose and the regulator you currently have, and found that the GHA7 hose uses an ACME Nut connector to the LP tank and a 1/4 inch male inverted flare that connects to the 3/8 to 1/4 adapter used on the regulator.

We offer the necessary pigtails in many lengths for rubber hose, you can use # 37207-30755 for a 2 foot length, # 37207-30775 for a 3 foot length or # CAM59183 for a 4 foot length. If you'd prefer braided steel hose for durability, use part # 100833-24 for a 2 foot length or # 100833-36 for a 3 foot length.

expert reply by:
Mike L

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>