bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

What Size Wire Should Be Used To Install Furrion 50 Amp Power Inlet


Assuming Im able to use the full 50 amps of shore power with this unit, what size wires should I use to connect it to the breaker bow in my RV? The distance to the breaker box is about 3 feet


Expert Reply:

In regards to wiring the Furrion 50 Amp Power Inlet part # 381660, #8 gauge can be used for anything under 25'. If you were to go over 25' but no more than 50' you would need #6 gauge and #4 gauge if over 100'.

expert reply by:
Conner L

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>