bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Can I Use the Powerbuilt Unijack as a Stabilizer


i have a1993 tioga montara 29z i was thinking about useing the powerbuilt unjack 6500lbs to level my rv when parked instead of a sisser jack what do you think i am a customer


Expert Reply:

I have a solution for you, but the Powerbuilt Unijack Bottle Jack, part # ALL620471 is only designed to be used when you need to work on a trailer or change a tire, and is not designed to be used as a stabilizer.

If you're looking for a better way to stabilize your 1993 Tioga Montara 29z, I recommend having a look at the ARK Drop Down Corner RV Stabilizer Jacks # AR34FR, which have drop legs that extend up to 24". These are part of a great new product line that we picked up from Australia and they make some really durable and high quality stabilizers that might help solve your issue.

I've linked a review video of these ARK stabilizers that I recommend having a look at.

expert reply by:

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>