bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Can Replacement Install Hardware for Draw Tite Hitch 41929 be Ordered


Hello I have receiver #41929 for a 2005 Dodge Ram 1500 and have misplaced the hardware kit with instructions. Can I order a hardware kit with instructions? Thanks


Helpful Expert Reply:

The instructions for the Draw Tite hitch part # 41929 that you referenced are linked to this page for you to check out but for the install hardware you'd just need the part # RHK. Select Draw Tite on the product page from drop down menu and then enter the hitch number 41929.

helpful expert reply by:
Jameson C

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>