bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Double Wye RV Fitting for Black Water and Two 1-1/2 Inch Gray Water Lines


RV Reducing Y - 3inch Lug x 3inch Stationery Flange x 1-1/2inch Rotating Flange . Does this come as a Double Wye? My application requires there be two 1-1/2inch u like part # D50-2822!


Helpful Expert Reply:

I'm not completely sure I understand what you are seeking. It sounds like you need a black water 3 inch and two 1-1/2 inch gray water. If that is the case you can use something like the Double RV Waste Valves - Sewer Wye - 3" Fixed Hub and 1-1/2" Rotating Spigot # T38C along with the # D50-2822 with a short 1-1/2 inch ABS pipe from a local hardware store to couple with the hub ends. You will need solvent # A05-0303 to chemically weld the pipes and fittings.

helpful expert reply by:

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>