bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Replacement Hardware for Curt Trailer Hitch 12031 or 13068 on 2009 and 2002 Honda Odyssey


what replacement spacer block do I need for a m12x1.25x35mm bolt to use in my Curt trailer hitch going into my 2009 Honda Odyssey. Removing compatible hitch from 2002 Odyssey which had different bolts and I assume spacer sizes.


Expert Reply:

We do have the full replacement hardware you need for a Curt trailer hitch receiver that fits a 2002 and 2009 Honda Odyssey, but it depends on the hitch you have as opposed to a bolt size. You will also not be able to re-use any hardware that came with the hitch; it is a one-time use only and trying to re-use can lead to failure of the hitch and is really unsafe.

So for replacement hardware you will need the Replacement Hardware Kit for Trailer Hitches # RHK.

This will work with either of the Curt hitches you have, either # C12031 if it has a 1-1/4" receiver or # C13068 if it has a 2" receiver.

To get the right hardware, all you need to do is enter "C12031" or "C13068" in the "Hitch Item Number" box, and select "Curt" from the drop-down menu. This will get you the appropriate hardware, including the spacers.

expert reply by:
Kyle S

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>