bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Extension for a Toilet Flange on an RV


Im replacing my rv floor and toilet. The new floor will be higher. Do you havw a longer flange or suggestions how to make up an additional inch or so?


Expert Reply:

If your RV black water pipe is threaded, we have an adapter that may give you the additional length you're looking for.

The LaSalle Bristol Toilet Flange, part # 3446336347, has a spigot end. The Valterra DWV Adapter, part # D50-2929, converts a spigot end into a threaded end. This adapter has a spigot receiver that is about 1-5/8" long.

expert reply by:
Kef G

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>