bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Replacement Pigtail and Regulator for RV with Winntec 6020


I need replacement pigtails for my rv regulator. It is a winntec 6020 210,00 btu/hr ,inlet 25-250psig,outlet 11inch w.c. . The pigtails on now have several parts on the end connecting to the regulator that look like an o ring some sort of strainer and plastic sleeve. I have found through several internet searches that these are pressure gauges, and that you have to replace the entire regulator. Are you aware or know if this is true or can just the pigtails be replaced. Thank you


Expert Reply:

Thanks for the picture of the pigtail you are looking for. The part # 100575-20-MBS that you referenced is just what you need. The other parts in your picture are most likely from the regulator so for a new one of those as well you'd want the # 108220 for a dual stage regulator with more than enough BTU rating.

expert reply by:
Jameson C

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>