Hubs, Bearings, and Rotors Part Numbers for FourWinns 2008 Trailer Model DO204KT
Hello I need help finding the parts and part numbers for my 2008 FourWinns boat trailer model DO204KT hubs, bearings and seals. Further I have Turbo Lube 48394 caps that I would like to turn into bearing buddies. I’ve seen replies on you page that BB2441T-SS should work, correct? I would like to replace the bearings with Timken’s. Also can you tell me which rotors and pads would be appropriate for this model trailer for future reference? Thanks for you help.
asked by: Steve D
In order to determine which size bearings, races, and grease seals you have, you will need to take apart your hub. The bearings and races will have numbers marked on them that you can cross-reference to determine which parts will work for replacements. If the numbers are worn off and impossible to read, you will need a high-precision caliper to measure the inner and outer diameters of your bearings and races because they have tight tolerances down to thousandths of an inch.
You can determine which hubs you need by the size of the inner and outer bearings. The Bearing Buddy Bearing Protectors # BB2441T-SS will work to replace your Turbo Lube 48394 caps.
I can recommend which rotors and pads will work once we've determined which size bearings you have. The bearings will tell me the rotors that fit.
Products Referenced in This Question
- Trailer Bearings Races Seals Caps
- Bearing Protector Grease Cap
- 2.441 Inch
- Bearing Buddy
more information >
- Search Results: stl37rpg
- Shop: LED Tail Light for Trailers Over 80" Wide - 8 Function - Submersible - 23 Diodes - Driver Side
- Article: Most Popular Wheel Bearings
- Article: Replacing the Bearing, Races and Seals on a Trailer Hub
- Q&A: How to Determine Replacement Trailer Wheel Bearing Sizes
- Article: Trailer Wiring Diagrams
- Article: How to Measure the Bolt Pattern of a Trailer Wheel
- Article: Trailer Tire Sizing
- Article: How to Tell the Weight Rating of a Trailer Axle
- Q&A: What is the Best Grease for Trailer Bearings
- Q&A: Picking Out Bearing Kit for Trailer with 2,000 lb Axles
- Article: Testing Trailer Brake Magnets for Proper Function
- Q&A: How to Determine if Trailer has 84 Spindle to Pick Out Replacement
- Q&A: How to Measure to Determine the Size Trailer Brakes Needed For Hydraulic Drum Replacement
- Q&A: Replacement Hub/Rotor and Bearings for Tie Down Engineering TDE46245
- Q&A: Help With Filling a Hub With Grease On a Trailer Axle With #84 Spindle